Friday 15 May 2015

                                THE END OF AN ERA

                          
After over 11years living in the Highlands & enjoying the 
most beautiful scenery Britain has to offer, the time has 
come when the 500mile gap between my wife & I & our 
children & grandchildren needs closing.
As a result Pitlochry Daily Weather will cease to operate.

It is certainly true that the Highlands have "more weather"than anywhere else in Britain & it remains to be seen whether or not I continue to take observations & do a blog following our move south.

I shall miss looking out of my windows & seeing Ben Vrackie in its many moods; the Chilterns will certainly be no substitute. But neither can there be any substitute for
being close to those you love the most as you get older.

Best wishes & happy weather-watching,   Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment